Contact us today by sending a message through email or drop us a call. You can also get in touch with us through your comments at any posts we have because here at Deschutes River Lodge, your satisfaction and contentment matters to us. Thank you for visiting us and we hope to hear from you.
Home » Contact Us
- Take The Love Language Quiz and Find Your Love Language October 4, 2020Use love languages to appreciate people, support friends, and to show your partner you care. Take the love language quiz to find yours. The post Take The Love Language Quiz and Find Your Love Language appeared first on Science of People.
- The 2020 Presidential Debate Body Language Analysis Guide September 30, 2020The debate is over between Biden and Trump, but did you spot the hidden signs? Here’s the Debate Body Language Analysis Guide you've been looking for. The post The 2020 Presidential Debate Body Language Analysis Guide appeared first on Science of People.
- Toxic Positivity: Why Positive Vibes are Ruining You August 11, 2020“Don’t worry, it’ll all be fine!” How many times have you heard that before? This is called toxic positivity and it is a real problem! We studied toxic positivity and learned how to overcome it once and for all. The post Toxic Positivity: Why Positive Vibes are Ruining You appeared first on Science of People.
- The Ultimate Guide To Making a Great First Impression August 11, 2020First impressions are everything. The science proves it: most people make a first impression of a person within 7 seconds so you have to make it count. In this post, I want to teach you 21 science-backed strategies to make an incredible, lasting, captivating first impression. How did I just do on mine? Good? Well,Continue […]
- How to Be a Good Manager: A Guide for Every Personality Type August 4, 2020I’m obsessed with personality science. I have written extensively about introverts, extroverts and ambiverts, the unique strengths of each, and how those can be leveraged for success. But never before have I examined how personality science can make you a better manager. By using personality science you will learn: How to manage employees How toContinue […]
- 20 Scientific Tips to Beat Zoom Fatigue, According to Your Personality August 4, 2020Do you want to combat (and prevent) Zoom fatigue? I’ve been hosting Zoom calls ever since they came out in 2013. Here are my top tips to increase your video call stamina. The post 20 Scientific Tips to Beat Zoom Fatigue, According to Your Personality appeared first on Science of People.
- How to Tell if Someone is Lying: The Ultimate Deception Guide July 8, 2020Do you know how to spot a lie? Here are the things you should know if you want to tell if someone is lying…and bring more truth into your life. The post How to Tell if Someone is Lying: The Ultimate Deception Guide appeared first on Science of People.
- 10 Presentation Ideas That Will Radically Improve Your Presentation Skills July 7, 2020No matter the audience size, great presentation skills are vital. Here are my 10 favorite presentation ideas so you can level-up your presentation skills. The post 10 Presentation Ideas That Will Radically Improve Your Presentation Skills appeared first on Science of People.
- How to Start a Speech: The Best (and Worst) Speech Openers July 7, 2020One of the hardest things about public speaking is knowing how to start a speech. Your opening line is your first impression. It’s how you capture attention. It’s how you captivate the audience. So how do you make sure you nail it every time? The best way to know how to open a speech isContinue […]
- The 8 Laws of Power: How to Get Power Using Science July 7, 2020Want to know how to get power in your personal and professional life? Here are my top 8 strategies to launch your power out of this world! The post The 8 Laws of Power: How to Get Power Using Science appeared first on Science of People.