Contact us today by sending a message through email or drop us a call. You can also get in touch with us through your comments at any posts we have because here at Deschutes River Lodge, your satisfaction and contentment matters to us. Thank you for visiting us and we hope to hear from you.
Home » Contact Us
- 15 Steps to Take Before Your Next Video Call March 26, 2020Are you looking to ace your next video call and avoid feeling anxious and awkward? Check out these 15 tips to make your next video call amazing! The post 15 Steps to Take Before Your Next Video Call appeared first on Science of People.
- Social Distancing: 20 Ideas for How to Stay Sane March 25, 2020Social distancing can help keep you healthy, but it might drive you crazy. My goal is to give you interesting ideas for how you can stay sane (and maybe even learn something) during social isolation. The post Social Distancing: 20 Ideas for How to Stay Sane appeared first on Science of People.
- 10 Interesting Conversation Starters and Deep Questions to Ask While at Home March 23, 2020If you are spending lots of time at home due to social distancing or quarantine, then this is the perfect time to have some deep, soul-searching conversations with those you love. What is social distancing? Social distancing is a public health practice aimed at keeping healthy individuals away from sick individuals. It is used toContinue […]
- How to Thrive in a Virtual Workplace in 4 Steps [Free Webinar] March 18, 2020I hosted a live training talking with you about how to thrive in a virtual or remote workplace. Times are different and how we work is going to be different for some time to come. Learn how to be more productive, connect with your team, and operate in a digital work environment. The post How […]
- How to Avoid Distractions and Be Indistractible –with Nir Eyal March 16, 2020Are you plagued by distractions? Fear no more! There is a way to avoid distractions and be indistractible. What is “Indistractible”? Nir coined the term indistractible to mean living with integrity, being honest with yourself and others, and being able to do what you say you are going to do. It’s about being protected againstContinue […]
- How to Work from Home Successfully in 7 Steps March 16, 2020Working from home can be amazing, productive, and fulfilling…it can also be crazy-making, full of distractions, and challenging. Are you already working at home? Or maybe with the spread of infection, cold & flu season, and just the lengthening nature of commutes, you are considering working at home right now. Well then, congratulations! Science hasContinue […]
- What to Do Instead of a Handshake March 10, 2020What should you do when you can’t shake someone’s hand? When you are trying to avoid: Germs Touch The Corona Virus Our goal is to come up with a way to nicely greet someone and still avoid the hand-to-hand. Here is your anti-handshake guide. How do you politely decline a handshake? The best way toContinue […]
- How to Read People and Decode 7 Body Language Cues February 11, 2020Do you know how to read people and decode body language? It is one of the most essential people skills. When you think about reading people, you need to understand how to group each body language cue into one of two buckets: a micropositive or a micronegative. A micropositive signals interest, curiosity, or engagement. AContinue […]
- Wildfang – Masters of In-Store Brand Signals January 20, 2020Wildfang is a clothing brand that has a cult-like following. Why? I did a deep-dive brand analysis into why Wildfang has been so successful. In this episode of Why You Like It, I go on location with founder, Emma McIlroy: What is Wildfang? Wildfang is a brand that has taken the fashion world by storm!Continue […]
- Self-Worth: 20 Ideas to Build Your Self-Esteem January 14, 2020Do you have self-worth? First things first – you are AMAZING, so you have every reason to be confident in who you are. What is self-worth? Self worth is how you feel about yourself and the value you place on yourself. If you have a high self-worth, you feel confident and know you are aContinue […]