Contact us today by sending a message through email or drop us a call. You can also get in touch with us through your comments at any posts we have because here at Deschutes River Lodge, your satisfaction and contentment matters to us. Thank you for visiting us and we hope to hear from you.
Home » Contact Us
- How This Brand Convinces You to Pay 8x More December 3, 2019Why do you buy things? Because you like them? Because you need them? I would argue that you buy things that appeal to you. And this happens because of marketing, branding and priming. Let’s take an incredible example: Manuka honey. Manuka honey is 8X more expensive than the typical “honey bear” honey. Why? There must […]
- Why You Should Be Sending More Video Emails … And How To Record Them November 26, 2019Why should we be sending more video emails? Because humans have been speaking to each other face-to-face for more than 150,000 years! In today’s digital age we are sending more and more emails, and speaking to each other less and less. The skills of reading and writing only began spreading into the population at large […]
- How to Do a Digital Detox: 3 Easy Steps for Success November 19, 2019Introduction If you’ve been following my YouTube Channel, you know that I recently did a 10-day “digital detox”, in which I got the chance to unplug and get off social media and email for 10 days. I’ve been very pleased to see the feedback from some of you who have been inspired by this! I’ve […]
- The Best Games To Play With Every Kind of Friend November 18, 2019I LOVE playing games – board games, people games, talking games, guessing games. AND I find it is one of the best ways to connect with people. People always ask me what my favorite games are for different scenarios. For example: What game is best for connecting new friends? Do you know of any good […]
- Three Minutes to the Perfect Pitch with Brant Pinvidic November 12, 2019Do you struggle to pitch yourself? Your ideas? Learning the art of the perfect pitch is essential to making sure you and your ideas will be taken seriously. I was lucky enough to sit down with Brant Pinvidic — an award winning film director, television producer, presentation coach, speaker, best-selling author, and columnist. He has […]
- 17 Easy Ways to Make Your Meetings Better November 5, 2019Do you dread meetings? You might be making one of the top 7 meeting mistakes. Don’t worry! I am going to go through each of the 7 meeting mistakes and give you 7 easy meeting solutions. Business people have a lot of meetings. So many, in fact, that by the time you finish reading this […]
- How to Overcome Fear and Conquer Self-Doubt October 14, 2019How can you learn to overcome fear and conquer self-doubt? With a little bit of courage, a lot of confidence and a dash of improv! In this episode of my series, “The World’s Most Interesting People,” I sat down with Author & Speaker, Judi Holler. She is a professionally trained improviser and alumni of Second […]
- Find Your Creative Calling with Chase Jarvis September 24, 2019The post Find Your Creative Calling with Chase Jarvis appeared first on Science of People.
- The Ultimate List of Emotions and How to Control Your Emotions September 17, 2019The post The Ultimate List of Emotions and How to Control Your Emotions appeared first on Science of People.
- Solving Workplace Conflict in 8 Steps September 12, 2019Even the greatest teams can be prone to workplace conflict from time to time. Conflict is a common side effect during difficult times. Many kinds of work stress can cause tensions to rise, like: Meeting deadlines Managing big decisions Mergers Acquisitions Loss of a team member Hiring a new team member Learning the psychology behind […]